We are looking for a dynamic, agile person, good communication skills, high work capacity and a great desire to learn.
Senior UI Developer (M/F)
- Translate conceptual ideas into engaging visual presentations and design solutions
- Create reusable and clean UI pattern framework that application developers can use to plung and play
- Devise complex architectural front end functional elements
- Work closely with developers and product managers
- Provide production support for all implemented changes
- Handle customer expectations on challenging projects
- Understand how UI changes can impact the overall User experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience on UI development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar area
- Familiar with NodeJS, Jenkins, GNU/Linux, Dockers, k8s, system constitution on kernel and services, shell scripting
- Experience with:
- HTML Canvas and single page application development
- HTML audio/video development and web socket development
- Git version control system and Git flow collaborative approach
- JIRA, Confluence or similar task driven/documentation driven platforms
- REST API and data model handling, WebGL concepts and CI/CD systems
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies
- Excellent capacity to work autonomously or integrated in a team
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proactivity and ability to adapt in a context in which priorities often change
- Develop sense of responsibility, oriented to customer solutions and associated improvements
- Fluent in English - written and spoken (mandatory)
- Availability to travel
InnoWave gives equal opportunity in employment regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, race, nationality, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, or any other factor. InnoWave will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement, do not submit resumes/CV's directly.
By answering to this job post, you consent the use of your data by InnoWave Group, for as long as necessary. We conduct regular data-cleansing and updating exercises to make sure the information we have is relevant and accurate. If you have any doubt or request to make relatively to your personal data, please send an e-mail.
A nossa Tribo de CyberSecurity procura guerreiros Security & Compliance Senior Analyst, com as seguintes competências:
- Licenciatura em Engenharia Informática ou equivalentes;
- Experiência profissional em Revisão de Projeto e Apoio Técnico, Gestã...
Function: Senior Network Engineer (m/f)
Desired Skills and expertise:
• Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar;
• Minimum 8 years experience in Network Domain;
• Experience in driving large architecture, s...
We believe transparency, trust and integrity are the pillars of any business and relationship and that is what we promise our clients and employees who join our company KCS IT.
Here, you can be totally sure about this: we value each person that join...
NBCC CONSULTING is recruiting for a prestigious client in the Automotive sector, the position of Senior Full-Stack.
-As our Application Developer, you will work together with our teams in Belgium and Portugal. You’ll tackle the development...